What Works! Featured Home TV Commercials Help You Sell Faster and for MORE MONEY!
Do you want to sell your home faster and for more money? The vast majority of agents and real estate offices simply put your home in the MLS and syndicate it to the internet, then sit on their hands and wait for someone else to sell your home. Not us! On average, we probably spend 10 or TEN TIMES more money on advertising your home than other agents.
How can we afford to do it?
Because, we sell more homes by advertising your home on television. Selling more homes means we make more money by advertising your home to more people. Call me and ask me to feature your home on TV.
We get our ducks in a row before your house goes on the market, we spend more money on advertising than 99.999% of the agents out there, and our "Featured Home" TV commercial is seen by potentially 5 million people.
See, "Why List With Us" for more information on what we do differently.
Why should you list with us? Because we are so certain of your Pre-Listing Preparation, Pre-Listing Checklist, Pre-Marketing Program and Marketing Programs we can sell your home in less time and, on average, we can sell your home for 2% to 4% more money than most agents.
Sell Faster and for MORE MONEY!!
My 33 years of experience rehabbing homes can help you stage and enhance the curb appeal of your home for a fraction of the cost.
Pre-Listing Preparation Turn on any popular home network on cable TV and you'll find a program on staging. Re-arrange your furniture, exterior and interior painting, landscaping, pick a soothing color palette, clear out the family photos, and your home will sell faster, and, for more money.
Sound too frou-frou to be true? It's not! The soft and decorative side of staging is backed by hard facts. We love great looking homes because they sell faster and for more money.
Pre-Listing Checklist This is when we go over how to properly prepare your home to sell it for the most money in the shortest period of time. Before the house is photographed, videotaped for a virtual tour, or submitted to the MLS, we will want to do a thorough walk through of the inside and outside of the home to make recommendations on clean up, touch up, repairs and enhancements to the property to make it more saleable and ready for our Pre-Marketing Program.
Pre-Marketing Program We like to think of selling your house and a sprint. We want to have a competitive advantage. We want to be running towards the starting line in a full sprint before the gun goes off so we have the advantage.
Most agents don't start really marketing your home until 2 or 3 months into the listing period. We have a marketing program in place ready to go from day 1.
Once the house is ready for the market, we like to send out our professional photographer and videographer to take HD quality photographs for social media, internet, MLS and for the Featured Home TV Commercial on Judge Judy. There are over 5,000,000…yes, five million potential views for one Judge Judy show. This may be expensive, but it works. These photographs are also used for our house specific individual websites.
Marketing is the most important factor in selling your home fast, for the most money, and with the least inconvenience.
1. Prepare a Highest and Best Price Analysis – This analysis shows you how to price your house based on the condition, competition in your price range, what has recently sold, and how quickly you wish to sell. When we meet, we will give you four sale prices. The first price will be the immediate cash offer price. You will also have a 0-90 day price. You will have a 90 day to 180 day price and a 180+ day price.
2. Market Competition Analysis – This analysis shows you how your house stacks up to the competition based on the price, condition, and terms of the listing agreement. This is a very important analysis.
3. Salability 21 Point Checklist – This checklist will substantially increase your probability of selling your house faster and at the price you want.
4. Guaranteed Sale for Your Buyers – If you are selling a home and the buyer needs to sell their home to buy your home, and there are our buyers, we can offer to buy their house.
5. Marketing Medium Discussion – What works versus what doesn't work! 5,000,000 Potential Viewers vs. 1 small ad. We will discuss which marketing medium is best suits for your house and your price range.
6. News Papers – Real Estate Magazines Lack of Effectiveness – Back 20 or 30 years ago, real estate ads in magazines or publications were effective. Today, 95% of the people use their Smart Phone or computer to tour your house. These mediums may be inexpensive to the agent and will make the seller feel good that the agent is doing something, but it is not effective.
7. Create a "Featured Home" HD quality TV commercial with sellers input. One commercial can be seen by over 5,000,000 potential viewers. This is the most effective way to market a home for sale, but it is too expensive for every other agent out there.
Featured Home Commercial
8. Schedule the commercial to be seen on WFMZ TV.
9. Together we create direct mail, internet and TV ads with seller's input. Have releases signed for Internet, Virtual Tour and TV ad.
10. We will discuss with seller how our proven systems and partnerships for marketing your home electronically will create more buyers.
11. Explain to seller how our premium electronic syndication to websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and others help buyers preview and tour your house 24/7.
12. Internet Banner Ad and Sizzle Language Analysis – This analysis shows you how we change the language of the Multiple Listing Service input forms which are syndicated to maximize viewers' interest. Viewers of your house on the internet must be intrigued and have questions that compels them to call for more information. We want them to read on, as well as, look at your pictures on the internet.
13. Internet Awareness Analysis – We will have you look at the average agent's MLS language that is syndicated to websites on the internet. You will be shocked, amazed, and disappointed when we reveal to you how poorly written most agents' internet listings of houses are and why it may have caused your home not to sell. Who would call on this listing below? NO one!!!
This verbiage circled below is absolutely horrible. It causes anyone and everyone that reads it to want to click onto to the next listing. This house is awesome, but you would not know it by the verbiage on Zillow and the other websites.
I Sold This House in Less Than 2 Weeks
Words Matter Three previous times other agents could not sell this house at $427,000. Within two weeks of listing this home, I sold it for $420,000 and the seller was ecstatic!!!
14. List house in ALL appropriate MLS services. It is very important to understand why some agents can't afford to list you home in the appropriate MLS services.
15. Listing Syndication 95% of today's buyers under 60 years old start or complete most of the home searches on the internet. We syndicate to more web sites than most other Realtors®.
16. Your house will be syndicated to over 200+ primary websites
17. Your house will be syndicated to over 2200+ secondary websites. Example of some of the real estate websites we syndicate to is listed below:
18. Social Media Outreach sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and others are more important today than other none productive media outlets.
19. Prepare email campaign to TOP agents with links, virtual tour, Banner, W.I.I.F.M and Sizzle Language.
20. Generate mail-merge letters to contact list.
21. Order "Pick Your Neighbor" labels and reports.
22. Prepare feedback forms.
23. Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms, conditions and availability.
24. Prepare property brochure for "Pick Your Neighbor" mail outs.
25. Arrange for printing or copying of supply of marketing brochures or flyers.
26. Create a picture based Virtual Tour for web site.
27. Custom Web Site – Create your own custom property web site
28. Place marketing brochures in all company agent mailboxes.
29. Upload listing to company and agent Internet sites, if applicable.
30. Mail "Just Listed" notice to all neighborhood residents.
31. Advise Network Referral Program of listing.
32. Provide marketing data to buyers from international relocation networks.
33. Provide marketing data to buyers coming from referral network.
34. Provide "Special Feature" cards form marketing, if applicable.
35. Submit ads to company's participating Internet real estate sites.
36. Convey price changes promptly to all Internet groups.
37. Reprint/supply brochures promptly as needed.
38. Review and update loan information in MLS as required.
39. Send feedback e-mails/faxes to buyers' agents after showings.
40. Review weekly Market Study.
41. Discuss feedback from showing agents with seller to determine if changes will accelerate the sale.
|Jeff Sibel, Broker-Owner, CFP, AWMA, AAMS, Providence Real Estate Advisors|
|Allentown, 1275 Glenlivet Drive, Suite 100, Allentown, PA, 18106 Direct: 215-353-0663 Fax: 215-554-6961|
We take your privacy seriously.